Sands Foundation pursues a mission of supporting charitable organizations and endeavors that concentrate on assisting youth, promoting health, and expanding educational opportunities within our local communities. The Foundation also supports causes that provide empowerment to minority communities, promote health issues, and improve underprivileged areas. These areas serve as the principle guidepost for how we respond to charitable requests. By prioritizing charitable requests assisting young people, education, and health, we hope to make a meaningful impact on the future of our community.
All charitable requests must be submitted in writing. Written requests should include the following:
- Agency/Organization information (brochures, information packet, list of the board of directors, history, background, or other helpful information)
- 501(c)(3) Tax Identification Number
- Contact person
- Mailing address and telephone number
- Overview of project or event at hand
- Date, time, location for event requests
- Purpose of request
- Very specific information about the amount/item(s) requested
- Target population which will benefit from support
Past involvement from The Venetian Foundation or Sands Foundation
Please submit all requests at least eight weeks prior to the date of which the donation is required.
Charitable requests along with supporting documents may either be faxed to (702) 607.1044 or mailed to:
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
For questions about Sands Foundation, please contact the Las Vegas Sands Corp. Government Relations and Community Development Department at (702) 607.1677 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.